DELIVERY & COLLECTIONS
DELIVERY & COLLECTION OR PICK-UP & RETURN
If you are ordering more than one tree or the trees are for commercial use, please get in touch here (Best) or call us on: 01242 506123.
PICK-UP & RETURN
BOOK A TREE
- Select a tree in advance, we can hold it until you are ready to collect
- Pick your tree up any day from 7th December
- Return anytime however trees must be returned by January 10th (note we are closed December 25 to January 2nd)
- We refund your deposit on return
LOCAL DELIVERY & COLLECTION
DELIVERING YOUR TREE
We deliver within the Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud corridors covering approximately 7 miles from Primrose Vale at GL51 4UA. We are not offering a Bristol delivery service, sorry. Bristol customers can rent from our new agents covering the bristol area Ali and Joes https://www.aliandjoes.com/
Ordering multiple trees? Please get in touch rather than ordering through the website as we can offer discount delivery & collection pricing..
WE CAN DELIVER ALL OUR TREES - CUT, POTTED OR RENTAL!
- Delivery is £12.50 each way, delivery and collection is therefore £25 for 1 tree. Please make sure you select the appropriate option at checkout. Rental trees must be returned, but we are happy to collect cut trees for recycling too. Booking collection for a cut tree, which can be done before and after Christmas, will be charged at £15.
- £15 fully refundable damage deposit is required per tree and is included in the price (to ensure the healthy return of the tree). This DOES NOT cover the true purchase cost of the tree, and you will be billed up to an additional £40 for non return of a tree.
- Please add a note on the bottom of your Shopping Cart with delivery preferences. (ie. from 7th Dec, around the 16th). Limited delivery slots are available so don't delay your booking! Our drivers cover a large area, so we do have to group deliveries, and we cannot accommodate requests for specific days.
- Please write any notes about your location that you feel we should know e.g. stairs, access, parking etc. in the notes section, found at the bottom of your Shopping Cart.
- Once you've completed your order, your tree is secured. A tree will be chosen from stock and dispatched in line with your instructions. We do our best to choose a suitable tree and normally bring a couple to choose from, however, if you have particular requirements we recommend you visit our site at Primrose Vale Farm Shop and select a tree which we will then deliver.
- We deliver broadly to the following postcodes: GL1, 2 , 4 & 5, GL50, 51, 52, 5, but no further than 7 miles from GL51 4UA.
In 2023 we have a new site at Lotmead Farm in Swindon SN4 0SN Trees may be ordered for delivery to a 5 mile radius from there too!
- We will bring the tree to the front door.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER DELIVERY PREFERENCES & NOTES
HAVING YOUR TREE COLLECTED?
TREES WILL BE COLLECTED IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.
We will contact you after Christmas to organise. We offer pre-Christmas collection for companies needing their tree collected before they close for Christmas. Please get in touch to arrange.
- Please ensure the tree is free of all decorations.
- Please leave the tree outside on collection day if safe to do so. Use the netting and roll it up over the tree as best you can. Two people working together can do this easily.
- Upon safe return of the tree your deposit will be refunded back to you via the method of payment. Please allow a couple of days for this to go through.